Spotlight on Gluten by Lucille Cholerton
Published 2012 by Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co.
12620 FM 1960, Suite A4-507, Houston, Tx 77065
- Dr Garth Brink, General Family Practitioner, MB.ChB, FCFP (SA), MPraxMed Durban North, Durban KZN, South Africa
- Dr Zaheer Sacoor, Specialist Neurologist, MB.ChB (Natal) FCN (SA), Pietermaritzburg, KZN.
- Professor John Cummings, Professor of Experimental Gastroenterology, Division of Pathology, and Neuroscience, University of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, Dundee, DD1 9SY, UK
In my book:
- I have attempted to describe most of the myriad of symptoms related to the ingestion of gluten. My own family story of our personal symptoms is woven through the pages. This book came about as a result of 20 years of research and personal experience of the condition. In 1995 I started a Support Group in Durban, South Africa. As people from all over South Africa started to contact me for help and advice, I began to learn more about the symptoms that people suffered from.
- The book also covers the various tests that are available for this disorder.
- Further, it explains the gluten free diet and life style management, and availability of gluten free foods.
- My references are from respected Medical Journal entries, as well as some excellent books on the subject.
Where to buy it:
How much it costs:
- NB: This is an expensive book as it’s over 600 pages, and I insisted on a hard laminated cover as it is more-or-less a reference book on the subject and will be referred to many times over the years.