What it contains:
- A full description of what gluten sensitivity/coeliac disease means
- The full diet sheet for South African Products.
- Where to buy gluten free food in South Africa.
- Symptom lists describing the different ailments related to gluten sensitivity.
- Descriptions of the links with rheumatoid arthritis, certain cancers, dermatitis herpetiformis, many autoimmune disorders, insulin dependent diabetes type 1, osteoporosis, attention deficit hyperactive disorder, amongst others.
- The list of blood tests to request
- 30-40 gluten free recipes
- Bread Recipes for hand baking or baking in a bread machine
- Menu plans
- Tips on how to change your lifestyle
- Information on Candidiasis and its links with gluten sensitivity.
What it costs:
- R120 which includes postage to anywhere in South Africa
How to pay:
- Pay directly into the following bank account and fax me the deposit slip.
- Once you have faxed me the deposit slip with your full name and address I will post you the Information Pack.
Branch Code: 63 20 05
Account Number: 0127 06 197
Name of Account: E. L. CHOLERTON
Fax Number (to fax deposit slip): 086 672 6346