- 1 cup flour (1/3 c rice flour, 1/3 c cornflour, 1/3 c potato flour or tapoica flour)
- 2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 cup sugar (1/2 white, ½ brown opt.)
- 1 cup crushed nuts
- 6 crushed rice cakes (toast lightly first)
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 100g butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp syrup
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- Melt butter and syrup together (microwave on high for 1 minute)
- Add bicarb. And leave to cool
- Add dry ingredients and Xanthan gum and mix well.
- Press firmly into a greased baking sheet
- Bake at 150 C until brown. (about 20/25 mins)
- Cut into squares while warm, cool in pan before removing.
- Store in air-tight container.