GLUTEN SENSITIVITY FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM
I presented a lecture on gluten sensitivity and coeliac disease in September 2008 which was filmed and recorded and made into a DVD. It is playable on all laptop and desktop computers and some DVD players. It’s titled GLUTEN SENSITIVITY FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM
It includes discussion on the following symptoms:
- Upper and lower respiratory problems such as sinusitis, asthma, allergies, bronchitis, ear infections, “glue ear” in babies.
- Symptoms related to malabsorption of nutrients, such as anaemia, osteoporosis, nervous system disorders, and gynaecological disorders, amongst others.
- Skin disorders such as eczema and Dermatitis Herpetiformis (DH)
- Headaches including migraine headaches
- Bowel problems such as ulcerative colitis, IBS, diarrhoea, constipation, diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, spastic colon, stomach ulcers, duodenal ulcers, amongst others.
- Autoimmune disorders such as pernicious anaemia, chronic active hepatitis, rheumatoid arthritis, Sjogren’s syndrome, thyroid disorders (either low or high thyroid), Addison’s disease, Insulin Dependent Diabetes Type 1, Myasthenia Gravis, ME, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Scleroderma, Vitiligo, Alopaecia, Multiple Sclerosis, Marfan syndrome, Barth syndrome and Lupus amongst others.
- Problems that affect the mind such as ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder), Depression (including bi-polar depression), autism, dyslexia and schizophrenia and their relationship to the peptides released from both gluten and casein foods.
- Neurological disorders such as tingling and numbness in extremities, Epilepsy, MS, MG, Tourette’s syndrome, speech stuttering or stammering, ataxia, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease.
- Genetic links on Chromosome 6. Down’s syndrome amongst others.
- Cancer and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- I also discuss the diet itself and what can and cannot be eaten.
This DVD also includes a lecture by Natalie Williams from MDS laboratory, Westville, Durban www.mdsafrica.net on the latest food allergy tests called Delayed Food Allergy Type III (IgG) which I highly recommend.
- If you or your family decide to have any of these tests done, please kindly send me photocopies of the results so that I may advise and help you further. Alternatively, you can ask the lab to forward the results to me via email when they send them to you.
What it costs:
- It is now available for R150 including packaging and postage.
How to pay:
- Pay directly into the following bank account and fax me the deposit slip.
- Once you have faxed me the deposit slip with your full name and address I will post you the DVD.
Branch Code: 63 20 05
Account Number: 0127 06 197
Name of Account: E. L. CHOLERTON
Fax Number (to fax deposit slip): 086 672 6346