- 1 cup potato flour
- 1 cup cornflour
- 4 flat tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 3-6 mashed bananas (or cut in half length-wise)
- milk to mix
- oil for frying
- icing sugar or sugar for dusting
- This makes about 27
* For variations try sliced apples or pineapples instead!
- Sift dry ingredients together
- Make hole in centre and drop in the egg and stir to mix
- Add bananas and mix well. (or dip sliced bananas in batter) – The mixture should be a soft dropping consistency. Add milk if necessary.
- Drop desertspoonfuls of the mixture into hot oil.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve, with a dusting of sugar or icing sugar.